The RC she is a gone'a...

RVTPilot

Congrats, good luck on the bike search. Hope you don't have sellers remorse too much!

Thanks, man! No, I really don't. She was great for 6 years, but I'm getting off the street and it wasn't worth it to try and track it, or let it sit.

I say we take a short stack off that pile of hundies and partake of some hookers and blow.

:D

Come an' gets me!

Thanks, Mike. I just picked up tonight a little project. 05 Gixxer 750 that needs some TLC and rebuilding, but got it for next to nothing. Motor is strong and frame is true. Kevin and I are scouring the interwebz for pieces now.

What's the reason you didn't want to track it? Was it too nice? The reason I ask is I bought a bts rc51 that I'm going to use on the street but maybe do some track time if I can.

I thought off and on about tracking it as well, but in the end it was a couple things. One, it's a big, heavy bike to be tossing around places like BeaveRun and GingerMan that have 12, 13 turns in a mile and a half. Two, given its niche status, replacement parts for it are a bit expensive IMHO, and not as easy to come by as Gixxer or R6 parts, per se.

Sell mine for me lol.

What all websites did you lost it for sale on?

I had it here, RC51forums.com, and Cleveland CL. I had two hits on the RC forums, a handful of teases here, and in the two days I had it on CL, I had 12 different inquiries. A couple guys were your standard knuckleheads from CL, but I had a solid 5-6 guys that were pestering me a lot. In the end the first guy that contacted me from CL got it.

I heard the buyer really worked you over on price.

r1crusher must talk in his sleep. :D

He kinda himmed and hawed over some things, but in the end I got something in the range that I am comfortable with. It was a fair deal.