Auto Jigglers in action....

Gump

ha! I jiggled a girl's pickup open at work with an ordinary key. She locked hers in. Mine fit and I could tell it was close. I kept telling her "hang on, I'll get it in a second". Jiggle it till it pops all the tumblers.

I got a book a few years ago with stuff like that in it for sale. but you had to be a registered locksmith to buy them. my buddy could use those for his car lot. people are always locking the keys in the cars. I got good with the airbag and rod method. never could use the slim jim things.

a guy i work with filled in his lock with JB weld just for this reason and only used his fob remote..one day he left his lights on and ran his battery dead..we all sat back and laughed at him as he and AAA tried to get it open

a guy i work with filled in his lock with JB weld just for this reason and only used his fob remote..one day he left his lights on and ran his battery dead..we all sat back and laughed at him as he and AAA tried to get it open

What an idiot.. Hell i leave my truck unlocked so they won't smash a window to get in. Then again all they'll get is a cheapo head unit and trash out of the passenger footwell.

I kinda read the terms wrong. I figured "In house locksmith" meant you use for personal reasons. Guess I'll see what happens. I was going to leave them at work for peeps who lock their keys in their cars or the box trucks. That might actually pass.

Legal Terms of Sale

The lock entry tools we offer are not for sale to the general public and are available for sale to professionals only! All other products are available to the general public.

YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO ORDER! It is the sole responsibility of the BUYER (not LockPicks.com and/or its employees; nore the employees, officers, board members, or stock holders of its parent) to ascertain and obey all applicable Federal, State, and Local Laws regarding possession and use of item(s) sold herein. Consult your Federal, State, and Local Laws before ordering. By placing an order the buyer certifies that; he or she is of legal age; and that the item(s) will be used only in a lawful manner. LockPicks.com and/or its employees; and/or the employees, officers, board members, and/or stock holders of its parent assumes no liability associated with product usage. The buyer is liable and responsible for any loss, damage or expense of any kind, arising from the use or misuse of any item sold herein. Furthermore, by placing an order the BUYER certifies that LockPicks.com, its employees and/or the officers, board members, and/or stock holders of its parent will be acting in a lawful manner as described under U.S.C. Title 39 Section 3002a when mailing "locksmith entry tools" to the buyer, i.e. buyer certifies that he/she/it is one or more of the following: a bona fide locksmith; lock distributor (contractors often fall into this category); bona fide repossessor; motor vehicle dealer; lock manufacturer; or a motor vehicle manufacturer;, law enforcement officer; active duty military; a bona fide fire fighter; a bona fide purchaser for one of the aforementioned; and/or a customer who will have this purchase shipped outside the United States, its possession, or territories; and/or a customer who is purchasing items that are not "locksmith entry tools." LockPicks.com or its parent will not deliver any locksmithing device through the mail to a person who cannot certify that he/she/it falls into one of the aforementioned categories. California Customers: by placing an order for locksmith tools to be delivered in California, the buyer certifies that the tools will be delivered to either a licensed locksmith or that the receiver is exempt from licensing because they are working as an “in house locksmith,” or exempted for other reasons.

DO NOT ORDER “LOCKSMITH TOOLS” FROM US IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN CALIFORNIA, AND YOU ARE AN UNLICENSED LOCKSMITH OFFERING LOCKSMITH SERVICES TO THE PUBLIC. “In house” locksmiths (not offering services to the public) and “Tow Truck Operators” buying entry tools are welcome to place orders as usual.