FS Canon SX10IS Superzoom Camera Package

crb

Looking to sell the my Canon Super zoom SX10IS camera since I bought the DSLR. This camera has served me well, and has been taken care of. I have taken exactly 432 Pictures with this camera. I am the original owner. I can't seem to find the original canon lens cover as I have kept the adapter ring and filter on it basically since new. I have original box, papers, manual, warranty card, wires. Also included is PNY 8 gig SDHD card (Class4), lowpro camera bag, adapter to take 58MM filters, Ziekos circular polarizer, and Hoya UV filter.

Asking $325 shipped to your door OBO

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/digital_cameras/other_powershot/powershot_sx10_is#Specifications

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

Edited by crb

How do you only take 400+ pics in 3 years? I think I took close to that many playing w the Continuous shooting feature when I first got my Nikon D300S

NoBama 2012

I bought the camera for a zoo trip, and shouldn't have settled on a superzoom. I really wanted a DSLR. I have almot 400 pics on the DSLR already in less than 2 weeks. I drive a truck, babysit on my days off, and generally stay very busy. I don't get to shoot pictures or guns near as often as I would like. I am hoping to ride the bike more often this year too, have a 4 year old (nephew) around all the time really takes up my time!

So, excuse the ignorance, but is it a DSLR? And while we are at it, what does DSLR mean?

My kid wants one, but I know very little about them.

This camera is a superzoom. My new camers is a DSLR(Digital Single Lens Reflex). A DSLR has removable exchangeable lens, a super zoom does not.

So, excuse the ignorance, but is it a DSLR? And while we are at it, what does DSLR mean?

My kid wants one, but I know very little about them.

No it's not and DSLR is Digital Single Lens Reflex.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_single-lens_reflex_camera

Digital single-lens reflex cameras (digital SLR or DSLR) are digital cameras that use a mechanical mirror system and pentaprism to direct light from the lens to an optical viewfinder on the back of the camera.

Edit: CRB beat me...