4DAIVI PAI2K5

Pick one fools  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one fools

• Glock 26
    • CZ RAMI
    • Kahr
    • Keltec

LOL, I didn't say Glocks were bad (although a brand new Gen 4 19 I just sold a customer blew up first time to the range)! Just that the M&P for the price/quality/features is superior.

You'll come to the dark side one of these days.

What failed on the G19?

When. I come back to dales shop I'm taking the team glock banner. Heseems to be playing for the other team now.

You should change you username to glock kid, if you are such a follower. :lol:

Edited by crb

If this is gonna be for summer carry why are you looking at to true sub compacts and to larger models? I would say that it would be a lot easier to conceal a kahr or the keltec, or a lc9 maybe a db9? Thats why I use my xd9sc in the winter and my lc9 will be for summer carry. Much easier to conceal a single stack.

If this is gonna be for summer carry why are you looking at to true sub compacts and to larger models? I would say that it would be a lot easier to conceal a kahr or the keltec, or a lc9 maybe a db9? Thats why I use my xd9sc in the winter and my lc9 will be for summer carry. Much easier to conceal a single stack.

Because I want to be able to actually shoot the gun. I dont want sometihng so small its difficult to handle.

Because I want to be able to actually shoot the gun. I dont want sometihng so small its difficult to handle.

I retract my earlier recommendation for the Kahr PM9 then. I didn't know you actually wanted to shoot the damn thing. It is snappy and not fun to shoot a few hundred rounds through. It is easy to carry though and I think you are trying to find something that will be a poor compromise given your conflicting desires.

I retract my earlier recommendation for the Kahr PM9 then. I didn't know you actually wanted to shoot the damn thing. It is snappy and not fun to shoot a few hundred rounds through. It is easy to carry though and I think you are trying to find something that will be a poor compromise given your conflicting desires.

I don't plan on shooting it like I do my CZ or my .22 pistol but if needs to be drawn I want to know I can get of multiple shots with out having to regrip the gun after every shot.

I don't plan on shooting it like I do my CZ or my .22 pistol but if needs to be drawn I want to know I can get of multiple shots with out having to regrip the gun after every shot.

No regrip required with the Kahr PM9 you just can't be a cry baby about the snap it puts into your wrist. The negative about it is the round count but it beats the hell out of the Glock for size and ease of carry. I can seriously carry a G19 concealed better than a G26; the barrel length allows the grip to be pushed out too far. Not for lack of trying I really thought I wanted a G26 until I tried it next to a G19.

No regrip required with the Kahr PM9 you just can't be a cry baby about the snap it puts into your wrist. The negative about it is the round count but it beats the hell out of the Glock for size and ease of carry. I can seriously carry a G19 concealed better than a G26; the barrel length allows the grip to be pushed out too far. Not for lack of trying I really thought I wanted a G26 until I tried it next to a G19.

Good deal. Should have explained it better when I posted the first time. I want a G19 at some point. Not sure why I just want one. I need to get a smaller ccw pistol then a 1911 then a G19.

What failed on the G19?

The slide stop (the little bar you press up on to release the slide), just disappeared. Pulled the trigger, gun fired and bullet took off with the whole slide right behind it.

Not a fan of Gen 4. Never ever heard of problems with the glock until Gen 4 came out. Not that these things are the grenades that some other forums claim them to be, but there are enough problems that it makes me wonder. Going from nearly 0 problems over 20 years, to several problems with 1 new model is a pretty big increase in problems.

WTF are you trying to turn your motorcycle money into as many firearms as possible?

Payed off my Credit card, bought a Canon DSRL, and a GoPro. Also paying for my trip to Yosemite in July.

Since I paid off my debts I have extra money from my paychecks, thats where the funds are coming from for the gun.