Check out these deals on motorcyclecloseouts.com

OhioBob

For those of you that believe protection is the way to ride.

Checkout these deals from http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com/s...le+helmets/all

Especially the Bell Star helmets. Yes, they are the earlier version before 2010, so they are Snell M2005 rated, but let me tell you that these are the most comfortable helmets I have ever had the pleasure of wearing. They come with a 5 year warranty on all parts, plus they are an American company, meaning at least the R&D is done in the USA. I love the Bell Star Matte Black, but I went with the Bell Star Contra Blue...and my reasoning why is the $75 difference between the helmets, but also the Contra Blue comes with a total of 3 face shields...yes, 2 clear & 1 dark smoke. Those faceshields are about $40 a piece. So, add up the cost difference and I saved $350 from the retail price plus the $155 for a total cost savings of $505 from the original retail price of this helmet.

HOLY SMOKES Batman!!!!

For those prices, buy two. It is really up to you. (Didn't mean to ryhme....or did I?)

Anyways, just wanted to pass on the great savings to all my Ohio riders out there.

Ride Hard, but Safe.

OhioBob

It's in the rule book. Lol

Doesn't apply for just a trackday.

Rider requirements/Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)

Visor Tear-Off�s are only allowed to be removed on long straights.

Undamaged full-face helmet and face shield with manufacturer approved labeling from one of the following international standards (2005 or newer):

D. O. T. FMVSS � 218 (USA)

Snell M2005 and M2010 (USA)

BS. 6658 TYPE. A (GREAT - BRITAIN)

ECE 22 - 04 & ECE 22 - 05 "P" (EUROPE)

Any other PPE maybe be requested to be inspected at any time. MOTO SERIES reserves the right to forbid competition to any competitor who does not have satisfactory PPE

• 2 weeks later...