Really, I want help

redbarron77

i'm not sure what kind of application this is for, but i've had good luck with this for general lubing applications.

spit always works, but then you have to keep spitting on it. unless you add just a little bit of mucous, then it'll last a little longer... but sure enough, after a minute or two of "hard use", even the mucous reinforced spit-lube starts falling apart.

• Upvote 1

i'm not sure what kind of application this is for, but i've had good luck with this for general lubing applications.

spit always works, but then you have to keep spitting on it. unless you add just a little bit of mucous, then it'll last a little longer... but sure enough, after a minute or two of "hard use", even the mucous reinforced spit-lube starts falling apart.

The splines on a shaft drive.

i've never tried the moly but i've used the dupont stuff on a lot of things and it seemed to work fine.

it came highly recommended from webbikeworld and a few other sites which is why i tried it at all.