FS: Michelin Pilots and Power Race take offs

JStump

No idea how many heat cycles, they were not mine. The date codes, if I remember put them back to 2006 or 7, don't know the codes off hand, the tires are at my parents house and I will be there this weekend.

• 4 weeks later...

Just checked date codes and didn't realize how old some of these are. The slicks are from 2000, the front Power is from 07 and the back power is from 05. Make me an offer. I will probably just end up throwing the slicks out since they are so old but the front power may interest someone.

Edited by JStump

They have been under a porch for about 9 months, inside the house previously.

You might as well junk them honestly if that is how they have been stored. If they have been stored outside under a porch during the winter they aren't going to worth using.

Yeah, maybe a motard guy, though! I would try them!

For track use, it is use at your own risk no matter what, but with being stored outside, the issue is freezing and then warmer and then freezing again, etc. Those cycles essentially take and harden them to the point they can actually crack or break...

It's a deal where you really need to look at them in person. If it was a 16.5" front, I'd be all over it for motard use.

Again, by the looks, they appear fine. I'd really make it a deal that you need to look at them in person. It's a helluva deal and worth the trip to see... Good luck. Seems you have a good price no matter what, but motard guys need that front and can use the rear at the drag strip. Heat the shit out of it, do a burnout and it will most likely be fine for the weekend warrior. Same with the DOT rear...