Hello from Cleveland

Mary#17

another west-sider, fantastic!

When was the last time you raced with Fasttrax? I've been shooting pisc for Fasttrax / Motoseries for the last 5 years.

2004 or 2005. Can't remember which now. It was a blast. My husband started with Fasttrax in 1996 and then I started racing later - maybe 2000? Tires were killing us and then gas later on. We used to travel all around. Putnam, VIR, Road A, Jennings etc...

Then my husband started racing a RS250 towards the end and it was Kurtis Roberts old bike (and Disalvo's) and it was just a nightmare to tune. I used to buy Disalvo's take offs from his 125 as he usually only did one cycle on them before he took them off. That was nice.

What kind of turnout are they getting now for the events? Who is running it now? I kind of remember hearing the Bob's son was going to run it after Bob passed away but I was already out of the scene at that time.

Mary

What kind of turnout are they getting now for the events? Who is running it now? I kind of remember hearing the Bob's son was going to run it after Bob passed away but I was already out of the scene at that time.

Mary

Welcome and to answer this, Bob's son has nothing to do with it anymore. Todd Karam runs it now, he worked there back when Bob owned it. Turnouts have been good considering most in the area have been low.