isle of man TT insane

flyinglow

a guy I control ride with for Indy Duc days does it, and he's nuts.. I looked into going, but its a pain in the ass to get there.. check out travel and figure out how much it cost and how long it takes to get there.. not cool!

I'd love to go though!

it,s over $2,500.00 just to ship my bike.

I know one of the NESBA control riders has done the TT at least once, and is raising money to go back this year. (might be the same guy Dubguy was talking about.)

I've never met Brandon, but he's on the WERA board and NESBA board frequently.

http://www.brandoncreturacing.com/

If people are interested, I know he has chronicled his past efforts and expenses to get himself to the TT.

I may be way off base, but I think it makes more sense to find a sponsor across the pond who will help you buy a bike over there. Then you show up, ride it, and sell it when you're done. No shipping required.

From what I've heard (hearsay) there are people who will find and buy you a bike, you can ride it through the TT and when you are done, sell it through them, for a much cheaper cost than trying to ship one.