Thanks to Brian at DTM

Hollywood33

My buddy and I drove down from Cleveland to get our track bikes dyno tuned by Brian at Dyno Tune Motorsports the other day. It was an awesome day and he did a fantastic job. He spent a good amount of time getting everything done right on each bike and happily answered all my questions about the process, which was really cool of him. Both bikes now put up respectable numbers, but more importantly they now have a nice usuable powerband, great throttle response, better gas mileage, and hopefully a little more engine longevity. :D Thanks, Brian!

My 07 ZX6R:

BMC race filter

Pinebox header

Leo Vince slip-on and mid-pipe

Bazzaz Z-Fi

112 HP and 44 ft/lbs torque

Brian's 2010 ZX10R

K&N filter

Full Arata exhaust

Power Comander V

178 HP :eek: and something like 80 ft/lbs torque

Edited by Hollywood33

My buddy and I drove down from Cleveland to get our track bikes dyno tuned by Brian at Dyno Tune Motorsports the other day. It was an awesome day and he did a fantastic job. He spent a good amount of time getting everything done right on each bike and happily answered all my questions about the process, which was really cool of him. Both bikes now put up respectable numbers, but more importantly they now have a nice usuable powerband, great throttle response, better gas mileage, and hopefully a little more engine longevity. :D Thanks, Brian!

My 07 ZX6R:

BMC race filter

Pinebox header

Leo Vince slip-on and mid-pipe

Bazzaz Z-Fi

112 HP and 44 ft/lbs torque

[ATTACH]2919[/ATTACH]

Brian's 2010 ZX10R

K&N filter

Full Arata exhaust

Power Comander V

178 HP :eek: and something like 80 ft/lbs torque