BREAKING: CPD Officer Shoots Suspect After 4 Stabbed At College

Casper

The officer over reacted. He's probably has the intelligence of a 9 year old. Probably got picked on as a kid and now is power hungry. I wasn't there but I'm sure that's what happened. No other explanation ...

Yeah, that was freaking sarcasm....

From the way I read the article it seemed she fired several shots that missed. Why would they have to shut most of the streets down unless it happened in the street or they need to find all the bullets fired?

I used to work in that building. Same building that several years ago a guy who was pissed off at his girlfriend, who worked in one of our call centers there, got so pissed at her he threw a chair out a window in a conference room on the 13th floor and jumped. I guess that showed her.

"She confronted the suspect and saw he was armed with two knives, one in each hand, FOP President Sgt. Jim Gilbert told NBC4.

Gilbert said the suspect went toward the officer in a violent manner so she fired multiple shots".

He is lucky she did not kill him, if someone charged at me with two knives he will be in the morgue.

How frickin hard is this, really ?

2 knives, just stabbed 4, honestly now, what is the question ?

I believe the lady officer needs to get more practice in, finish what you started, bury the asshat, save the tax payers some cash.

My $.02 deal with it, it came from my pocket not yours. :wtf:

On a lighter note,

please, everyone ride safe out there.

Greg