Hello! My name is Roxy

RoxySSRC

I thought her,and her club, we pretty awesome!

I just thought it was counterproductive to be exclusionary based on the type/size of motorcycle members were allowed to ride. :dunno:

But then I think it's stupid to be exclusionary based on chromosome shape as well.

enough threadjacking though...welcome

I just thought it was counterproductive to be exclusionary based on the type/size of motorcycle members were allowed to ride. :dunno:

Well, there are lots of clubs and organizations that are exclusionary. They're not saying that everybody else is a poo-poo head. . . they're just outlining requirements for membership, just like the VFW or the Boy Scouts. No reason to be personally hurt because they don't want you.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

Well, there are lots of clubs and organizations that are exclusionary. They're not saying that everybody else is a poo-poo head. . . they're just outlining requirements for membership, just like the VFW or the Boy Scouts. No reason to be personally hurt because they don't want you.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

don't even get me started on the prejuduced bigots known as the boyscouts...:rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5I01DF0g1w&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL570F88941780BB8C

Edited by magley64