Another Newb

InyaAzz

Hey all...stumbled on this site last year but just now gettin' around to posting. I've only been riding for a year, and I've got two bikes: 2006 ZX10 Ninja and a 1995 FZR1000.

I live on the far west side of Cleveland, and I'm always looking for folks to ride with. I don't stunt, but I am addicted to the torque and speed. :cool:

Hopefully in about an hour I'll be out riding, so I'll cut this short.

Later!

Thanks for the Welcomes! I got to get out for a bit..but my godbrother in MI called me and told me that a DSB rider (Detroit Sport Bikes) went down today. He is OK, but the bike isn't as lucky. All things considered, he should count his lucky stars (he flipped over the handlebars).

Annnnd......why do folks in turbo charged Mustangs feel the need to race me? OMG. I was minding my own business too! :thefinger:

The front end came up as i was shifting into second (somewhere around 100 MPH) and I was still leaving him in the dust. I don't advocate this type of behavior, but then again I don't advocate letting Mustangs or any other car dog me out either. :D It was all in good fun.

Nothing against Mustangs! I really don't get into street racing...or anything that will cause me to spend $$ on tickets or higher insurance rates..but this guy picked a fight. I don't start 'em..but I sure end 'em. :)

Anyways..thanks for all the love.

Is there anywhere on the west side where folks hang out or meet to go hit the twisties?