ccw questions

oldschoolsdime92

1. Mine class was mostly classroom stuff

2. i did 12hrs. in a one day class

3. My shooting test was 5rds. in a 10in. target at 21ft. three times in a row.

4. I think i still have my NRA booklet they gave me. You can read it if you want. Dont really need to. They go over everything in the class.

5. Gun does not matter.

i can imagine. I wish i would have taken it when you did.

http://www.longmeadowsshootingschool.com/Home_Page.html

There are 3 instructor's at this class. The short fat guy that runs most of it keeps mood pretty light. It makes the day not seem as long. On top of all that its all the free cookies, brownies, dognuts, coffee, pop and what ever else is there you can eat. A guy could gain 15lbs just going to this class. Also if there are a buch of old retired vets there hang with them. They get to go to lunch first.:D

Talk to Cheif he's on the board 12hrs class time all on the same day with an hour on the range. Pistol does not matter very entertaining class with him. They give you the most current ccw book with the laws but its always changing.

Talk to Cheif he's on the board 12hrs class time all on the same day with an hour on the range. Pistol does not matter very entertaining class with him. They give you the most current ccw book with the laws but its always changing.

this guy dropped off the map....i wouldnt hold your breath

No problem man. I need to find somewhere giving it. The vfw does, and its really reasonable. Next time I go to the range ill check it out.

There's a good one here in Dayton that's only $75. Would have to check the name of the place if your interested.

NoBama 2012

The class is 12 hours and not a minute less.

For the shooting test, if you can hit a 1ft diameter from 10 ft away you will pass.

No reading is necessary before. there was a 60yr old woman in my class who had never touched a gun in her life and she passed the class.