Ohio Deer/Turkey show and stopped at Dale's

scottb

I went to the Ohio Deer and Turkey show at the Ohio Expo center in Columbus today. Large show. Interesting to see the deer rack judging. I bought some turkey calls from Sportsman's Den. I laughed when saw the sign for Woodbury Outfitters. I was going to ask them about gun prices, but didn't know who to ask or remember the model of the gun was.

Best deal at the show was a Horton Brotherhood crossbow package for $289 at Vance Outdoor.

After the show, I stopped by Dale's at Delta Epsilon and bought some ammo. It was cool to put a face to a name.

Highlight of the day was going to Tilted Kilt for lunch.

Kawi, yeah the food was good, actually....I think they hired extra "kilts" for today. Besides St. Patricks day, i forgot the Ohio State basketball game was on too, so that added to the packness.

I should have bought that Brotherhood crossbow!!

Kawi, yeah the food was good, actually....I think they hired extra "kilts" for today. Besides St. Patricks day, i forgot the Ohio State basketball game was on too, so that added to the packness.

I should have bought that Brotherhood crossbow!!

Im disappointed that we rated less than tits on the fun scale (but I like tits alot too).