Stupid Women

Jst2fst

I once dated a girl who couldn't count change. literally, she needed twenty five cents for a pay phone (this was in the 90's) and I pulled a mix of nickels, dimes and Pennies out of my pocket and put it on the table and she was stumped. I had to pull out two dimes and a nickel for her.

I once dated a girl who couldn't count change. literally, she needed twenty five cents for a pay phone (this was in the 90's) and I pulled a mix of nickels, dimes and Pennies out of my pocket and put it on the table and she was stumped. I had to pull out two dimes and a nickel for her.

Thats just sad :nono:

My old bosses wife went into their attached garage and the door locked behind her, the garage door was closed and she waited for him to get home because she thought she was trapped and didn't know there was a button on the wall to open the garage....

My old bosses wife went into their attached garage and the door locked behind her, the garage door was closed and she waited for him to get home because she thought she was trapped and didn't know there was a button on the wall to open the garage....

Are you serious?? :wtf:

had a girl i dated in college that didnt know how to pump her own gas... lets say i wasnt with her long after she told me she could come over because she knew she needed gas and couldnt do it

I meet a guy who lived in the dorms I was in and he did not know how to pump his own gas. His rebuttal I'm from New Jersey....

mines rebuttle was that well my Gpa(lived with her grandparents her parents died young) payed for her gas and everytime she needed it he would take the car and pump it...

my question was well what are you going to do if you drive anyplace far.. she said well then i dont or i have you..

eerrrrt. hit the brakes what? hahah

mines rebuttle was that well my Gpa(lived with her grandparents her parents died young) payed for her gas and everytime she needed it he would take the car and pump it...

my question was well what are you going to do if you drive anyplace far.. she said well then i dont or i have you..

eerrrrt. hit the brakes what? hahah

Yea, it be like driving Ms. Daisy