Not really a basketball fan......

Casper

Go UK!!!!!!!

a young Calipari team that is chock full of talented Freshmen means another choke job costing me a lot of $!!!

Go Bearcats...I smell an upset if Yancy Gates doesn't pussy out against Sullinger and Cashmere Wright doesn't play like an asshole against Craft

If you saw the cincy/Xavier game you should know yancy gates isn't one to pussy out lol. Since he cane back from suspension he has been damn near unstoppable. Sullenger on the other hand is very soft and plays to nice most of the time which kills me to say being and OSU fan and all

If you saw the cincy/Xavier game you should know yancy gates isn't one to pussy out lol. Since he cane back from suspension he has been damn near unstoppable. Sullenger on the other hand is very soft and plays to nice most of the time which kills me to say being and OSU fan and all

no offense, but I don't think you've watched every single UC game this season then. Either that or you're just a casual watcher of basketball

I've known Gates since he was in high school and he has seldom played to his size or potential. When he does he is unstoppable but when most of the time he is just a good player and not even near great. Don't even get me started on Dion Dixon or Cashmere Wright's shot selection sometimes or the fact that Mbodj is nearly as bad a player as Ryan Hollins (the worst 7 footer to step foot in the NBA)

If you can't tell, I've been a die hard Bearcat basketball fan since Kenyon Martin days and is 1/3 the reason I even went to UC

a young Calipari team that is chock full of talented Freshmen means another choke job costing me a lot of $!!!

Go Bearcats...I smell an upset if Yancy Gates doesn't pussy out against Sullinger and Cashmere Wright doesn't play like an asshole against Craft

Nah they are a very mature team for their age "and unrivaled talent", I feel like this is the year for another title. And as far as UC goes....that is where the players end up that can't make it into OSU, Ohio or Xavier. :D I have been a UK fan since pretty much birth, so this is just another year that I am rooting for the to win it all. Been a great tourney so far, but I am betting it will come down to UNC vs UK.

Nah they are a very mature team for their age "and unrivaled talent", I feel like this is the year for another title. And as far as UC goes....that is where the players end up that can't make it into OSU, Ohio or Xavier. :D I have been a UK fan since pretty much birth, so this is just another year that I am rooting for the to win it all. Been a great tourney so far, but I am betting it will come down to UNC vs UK.

I'm just jaded from Coach Cal's Memphis team that cost me a $2k prize by not fucking fouling Chalmers before he even got the ball!!

Its harder to get into UC than OSU and OU and Xavier is for pussies and ugly girls. My sister went the Xavier so thats how I know its true. Shit UC could win the A-10 every year but they play in a real conference where they have to play top 25 teams in which they beat 8 of them this year before the tourney :)

I watch alot of college basketball but usually stick to OSU and some other big schools. But the times I have watched cincy ( all big games) Gates has been a beast. And I feel he will prob get the better of Sully although that doesn't guarantee cincy the win over OSU