Fat old man on a bagger

bacchus

....not really (or really) but the Supersport went back to the original owner and I'm now the proud owner of a redhead with a fat ass!

2002 Ducati ST4, that is....I got tired of him bit*&(ng about missing the SS and the ST4 fit my "want to commute everyday" style of riding, so we traded.

The SS/SP was a joy to own and I wasn't doing it justice...the only reason(s) he sold it to me was because 1) he thought he wanted to start doing long trips with the wife (he didn't) and 2) the SS needed some attention that he wasn't equipped to give her.

I have since corrected the problems with the 900 and the maintenance is up to snuff so I now plan on setting the ST4 up with an intercom and some heated gear to ensure I will always be riding. The Corbin with the backrest and an intercom will help me feel better when my little girl is on the back and WE are putting in some serious miles.

And the bags mean no more laptop strapped to my back!

And Pauly, I'd take the 900 over the ST4 if it was my only bike...and no offense, but I'd take either over the 1st gen Italian Army Multi-tool - just cuz I can't get over that goofy-ass fairing.

And I'm a dumb-ass - it's a 2000 - 916 motor - not the 996. Makes a lot of pretty noises, though.