PCV and Auto Tuner Trouble Shooting

gen4zx10r

I just recently installed a pcv and auto tuner; however, I can not get the pcv to recognize the auto tuner, the computer is not picking up any AFR's and I can not zero out the TPS or the gear indicator. Both the PCV and auto tuner power up any thoughts? I have double checked the wiring 3 times and the cam is installed into the extra port on the auto tuner.

I do not have PCV installed on my home pc so I am not sure how to help diag this. I can look tomorrow at the shop.

Good luck with the dyno jet auto tune. Every one that has come into the shop with the Dyno Jet auto tuner does not work for shit. The bazzaz system works well as long as you hit each and every TPS/RPM cell under a high load situation. In other words 5th and 6th gear pulls. Auto tune can not adjust under the first few gears under hard acceleration. Every bike PCV with Auto Tune gets disabled after I tune it. Send it back and get your money back.

To understand why the auto tune does not work well for street driving you need to understand how the auto tune feature works. I wish they never came out with these auto tune features. The only way you are going to get a good tune with it is to load the bike in 6th gear and do a full pull. I do not see everyone willing to do 200 mph blasts to get there bike tuned.