Norwalk, OH

Bad324

I'm off to Norwalk Saturday to deliver the CBR to the seller. The girlfriend wants to go with and it'll be lunch time when I'm done with everything. I like trying new food joints whenever I go somewhere I've never been so is there anything in that vicinity that is a must eat?

No...it does not have to be Mexican

I'm off to Norwalk Saturday to deliver the CBR to the seller. The girlfriend wants to go with and it'll be lunch time when I'm done with everything. I like trying new food joints whenever I go somewhere I've never been so is there anything in that vicinity that is a must eat?

No...it does not have to be Mexican

Why are you delivering the bike to the seller? :dunno: wouldn't you be the seller?

I thought the same thing ^^^^ but figured he would catch it by now unless someone else is selling it for him. Kinda like the drug king pins do. You know he's Mexican which is almost Italian mob level nowadays.

Why are you delivering the bike to the seller? :dunno: wouldn't you be the seller?

Clearly I meant buyer

Or he is getting a little extra money to deliver it since the guy might not have a trailer

Stalker :p

Berrys is good, get the rice pudding. H&Bs hop on the west side is the best ice cream stand ever. Jim's pizza box in Milan square has some delicious pizza. Casa fiesta is terrible has went WAY down hill and terrible. Dave's food mart has killer friend chicken.

sources: grew up in Norwalk

btw going there sat/sun as well to visit the rents

I might end up at the Huron one, its about 20mins away google says and I'm gonna need to kill an hour or so since while I'm in Norwalk I'm getting mine and 2 of my friends softball bats rolled

I hope that it's good. I will be going up to Norwalk this next week at some point. My parents want to see their grandbabies. I'm hoping for a date night with the wife. Let me know if you do Berardi's and if it is still any good. I thought about taking her to Marconi's...I think I might be to much of a cheap ass for that though.