CrossBreed

bowdog

Had Holster about a week and really starting to like it. Used some leather polish as suggested by CR and it made a world of differance with the break in. Very comfy holster and very nice for concealment. I can wear this all day long at my desk or walking around the office without any of my employees really knowing i have it on. I would not say as of yet that it is so comfortable that i forget it is there but by far the most comfortable that i have worn to date.

Had Holster about a week and really starting to like it. Used some leather polish as suggested by CR and it made a world of differance with the break in. Very comfy holster and very nice for concealment. I can wear this all day long at my desk or walking around the office without any of my employees really knowing i have it on. I would not say as of yet that it is so comfortable that i forget it is there but by far the most comfortable that i have worn to date.

How about sitting on couch or in the car. Opinions on comfort? And what position do u wear?

NoBama 2012

How about sitting on couch or in the car. Opinions on comfort? And what position do u wear?

NoBama 2012

That is actually what i am most impressed with. While sitting at my office or in the car i obviously know it is there but it is comfortable to keep on. I wear mine on my right hip a little bit towards my back. Conceals great and is comfortable. The only thing i cannot tell you yet is how easy it is to draw while in the car with seatbelt on but i will be doing some training like that this weekend and let you know my results., YES i will litterally pull my truck up at the range and shoot from my truck. some might not agree with this but if the time comes where i need to do so i want to know exactly how to operate under those conditions.

• Upvote 1

That is actually what i am most impressed with. While sitting at my office or in the car i obviously know it is there but it is comfortable to keep on. I wear mine on my right hip a little bit towards my back. Conceals great and is comfortable. The only thing i cannot tell you yet is how easy it is to draw while in the car with seatbelt on but i will be doing some training like that this weekend and let you know my results., YES i will litterally pull my truck up at the range and shoot from my truck. some might not agree with this but if the time comes where i need to do so i want to know exactly how to operate under those conditions.

I agree. It's a great idea.

I see nothing wrong with shooting from your truck. May want to take a sheet or towel to protect the dash and windshield from brass. Just my 2 cents.

Usually unload the weapon first, then i practice drawing from holster while seat belt is on 50-100 times. Place packing blanket on dash to cover dash and windshield, load gun and fire from truck.