Motorcycle picture game

ZachG91

That's what I meant there's a local grocery near me it's not a chain called the seven mile quarter market and I know of some restaurants one of em is called Moms out in lebanon

Moms restaurant was moved to the BP that is right by my house. She bought the BP that was closed down, put the restaurant in next to it. She's very religious so she doesn't sell alcohol at that BP. Pretty lame. They have the lowest prices on tobacco in the area though lol.

I thought no people allowed in the pic. Will exception be allowed for this?

I think by "challenge involving other people" they mean having to get someone to help you with it... Like "someone washing your bike" or something like that. A pic in front of Hooters still wins the challenge but more people will give you rep if you have a girl on the bike

I think by "challenge involving other people" they mean having to get someone to help you with it... Like "someone washing your bike" or something like that. A pic in front of Hooters still wins the challenge but more people will give you rep if you have a girl on the bike

Like cracker barrel :lol:

LIST OF CHALLENGES SO FAR NO REPEATS:

TheBrown57- Subway, golf course, state park sign, drive in movie theater, lifted truck, chipotle, dave & busters

Casper- Veterans memorial

20thGix- Painted barn, covered bridge, Cemetery/ graveyard, Canoe Rental, Park Ranger,

abdecal- Strip club, next to police car, Cold Stone Creamery, pre 80s muscle car, cracker barrel

jbot- Sports stadium

jstumpalump150- Chuck E Cheese's, expensive ass car

ZachG91- Adult store, truck stop, Bob's/ frisch's Big boy, Motorcycle store, Bingo

Quikaccord- Dick's sporting goods, Baseball field, Cintas, stop light, Zoo, grain silo, porta potty, goats, non-chain convenience store, Hooters

Bad324- enter/exit county sign

Jst2fst- body of water,Wal Mart, hometown buffet, roller skating rink, Hilton Family Hotel

Exarch- Wendy's, Dick's sporting goods (pity award :lol: ), porta potty,

Chevysodier- Trailer park

2talltim- Fire truck

speedytriple- Brewery, airplane, horse

CoolWhip- Best buy, Taco Bell, Dunkin Donuts, Round About/Traffic Circle, BBQ ribs joint

VanDyss - Porta Potty, closed business

Bandit12 - Root beer float stand

Ninjachk08 - Cheesecake factory