Selling a couple of my own guns off to pay for a new project

8mmDale

If anyone is interested:

Smith and Wesson M&P 9C with Apex duty trigger- I shot the gun and decided it was too small for my style of shooting. Its a great gun, but I wish I had gotten the full size. Rather than carry it, I have found myself carrying my 1911 more so theres no point in keeping it. Its had 1 box of ammo through it. For an extra $35 bucks I will include a desantis intruder IWB holster (crossbreed copy). $525

GunBroker004.jpg

GunBroker002.jpg

Remington 870 Express Tactical - This model is really hard to get these days! Its the 18 inch combat shotgun with XS ghost ring sights (factory installed) and the barrel is threaded for rem chokes. It came with a breacher choke, I put a full choke in it. The pattern on this thing is extremely tight within 25 feet. I have pimped it out with a Mesa Tactical 8 shell carrier and Urbino stock. There is a ton of marks on it around the ejection port from combat loading. The gun has been fired about 4-500 rounds at the very most, and mostly field loads. Its seen more non-fire training than live fire. $600 bucks

GunBroker009.jpg

GunBroker011.jpg

GunBroker013.jpg

GunBroker016.jpg

Edited by 8mmDale

April fools!!! jk, love that 870.

Im curious as to what the difference between this express tactical and tactical i bought from wally world? Only thing i see is grip, strap, sights, and ammo holster.

Edit: I just looked and mines an express tactical

Edited by scottie.harris

April fools!!! jk, love that 870.

Im curious as to what the difference between this express tactical and tactical i bought from wally world? Only thing i see is grip, strap, sights, and ammo holster.

Edit: I just looked and mines an express tactical

They have several different "tactical" versions of the express. The most basic one is just the black express with the bead sight. Then they have the next model up with the 2 shot extension. Then it goes up to a bead sight, extension and rem choke barrel, then up to this one with the rem choke, extension and the ghost ring sights. The ghost ring is a huge upgrade. With the choke in it at 25 feet I was blasting out the eyes on the threat targets we shot in training. On the ghost ring its also got a small rail you could mount like an eotech or aimpoint on as well.

Great gun, but I just spent a crap load of money on another gun that I couldn't really afford and since I bought the factory shorty I cant justify having both.

Price for the S&W?

Sorry forgot that part, I'm asking $525 on that one.