Don't face doomsday alone

Casper

Looking for multiple crazy females to spend the rest of my days with and to repopulate the world.

I have a bomb shelter and about enough food to feed 100 people for the next 40 years. Its taken me about 12 years to get to this point and im still making improvenents on it. If anyone wants to pitch in and help me thats be great, I may even let you be one of the lucky few people that I invite to live with me when DD comes. Hit me up at 937-im-crazy again that is 937-IM CRAZY. Just dial the corresponding numbers on your touch tone phone.

In all seriousness though, I wouldnt want to be part of the last few remaining people on earth, ive seen those zombie movies, thats no way to live the rest of ur life.

Edited by Exarch
maybe I should have clicked the link first.

Oh boy their getting a bit overboard with this.

Really? I see this as another in a series of logical progressions. The ZOMG SHTF WTF! niche hobby has been commercialized for quite a while now, I thought the zombie ammo and a goddamn TV show would have spelled that out by now.

It just mildly annoys me that people will flock to the TV shows and not pay attention to something pragmatic and reality-tested as the Egyptian account from the Arab Spring revolution. Then I remember I really don't give a fuck, get my lulz and go back to doing what I was doing.