Doesn't look like a dodge from the front...

magley64

Amazing! Although I see a lot of cars in this, the front looks like a Ferrari FF, the back like an Aston Martin, the center console is like the 370z and the cluster is like the new dart.

Edited by JStump

i like that its a manual....im sick of all the sweet cars these days starting to switch over to paddle shifters and automatic

Me too, my only issue with the new GTR is the paddles. I need my 3rd pedal.

While I enjoy a standard transmission...I wouldnt hesitate for a second to own a grt, Porsche, Lamborghini, or Ferrari with the flappy paddle shifters.

No matter how good I thought I was at driving a stick, I'd never be as good as the electronic version...

Edited by BadTrainDriver

While I enjoy a standard transmission...I would hesitate for a second to own a grt, Porsche, Lamborghini, or Ferrari with the flappy paddle shifters.

No matter how good I thought I was at driving a stick, I'd never be as good as the electronic version...

to me it isnt about being "good" its the thrill of driving it....if i had the cash and was in the market, i would not purchase any of the above with paddles

to me it isnt about being "good" its the thrill of driving it....if i had the cash and was in the market, i would not purchase any of the above with paddles

Exactly, I don't care if its faster than a stick, its just not as fun. My Mazda 3 isn't the fastest car in the world but its fun to drive because of the 6 speed manual. Its also fun knowing you have a skill that not many other people have any more. Anyone can push/pull a paddle but it takes coordination to do a perfect heal toe downshift without throwing your passenger through the front window(Like my roommate does when he down shifts).

Edited by JStump

Well, if you ever get in the market to own one of those three, you'll have to buy used...because you can't buy either three new with a standard...and it's for a reason...

If I was buying a sports car for the explicit reason of it being sporty I would NOT want a standard transmission. Why would I want all that $$ spend on engineering and R&D to be wasted by not having the cutting edge dual clutch tranny while buying it for its technological superiority? They are more fuel efficient, faster, and still fun to drive. I love my standard transmission cars and probably won't buy a car with an auto for a long time (when I get old and lazier I will want one I am sure) but my cars are not sports cars. If I was going for sporty than the weak link would be me, I have what I do now because its the best compromise and a 5 speed is still fun