Garage sale

buildit

Well day 1 of my garage sale and still lots left for tomorrow. So if your sitting watching the rain stop out and buy a boat in case the rain never stops.:lol3

PelicanCanoe.jpg

garagesale.jpg

AR15.jpg

Let me know if you wanna stop out to take a look. Some other items not pictured include a $5 girls bike I salvaged and got working, full set of golf clubs and bag $50, TV, lazy boy style chair $5 and some an antique airplane propellor just because it's cool.:D

Are the insulators antiques or from the 60's/70's and what are you asking for them?

Hemingrays...42s, don't know the date as they are not stamped normally. I sold those 3 but have a source for more. I sold them $2 each.

VanDySS Can you pm me on the aircraft propellor? Price and any idea what it came off of? Thanks! And location :$

-VanDy

I'll Pm in a second.

Pm replied. Can come by tonight.

NoBama 2012

Other buyer is a riding buddy who "knows" he wants it but is coming from Marietta. I told him if it's not gone today by 5 it is his. Trying to honor your first interest with his confirmed sale.;)

Rain + wind sucks. Had to shut down because the rain is driving right into the garage. Oh well, remaining items will head to craigs list.

Lazy boy chair ($5), recumbant stationary exercise bike ($75) and golf clubs ($50)

Edited by buildit