for the m&p fan boi

kawi kid

Still a smith which mean sub par, waiting on the xds.

Ummmmm.....hardly sub-par, I like my M&P 40 so much that I am debating selling my XD9. XD's are so good, that must be why law enforcement and so many other departments are utilizing them. Oh wait.....pretty much nobody is using them.....hmmmmmm.;) Yes they are good guns for sure, but having that stupid ass grip safety that won't allow you to rack the slide unless it is depressed is keeping it from service issue "it has got to go". My XD has never failed to function "ever" and I shoot it very well, but I shoot my M&P much better and I much prefer the design.

• Upvote 1

Hell I want. I don't think it would replace the tcp , but would be very convienant for carry. The baxkstrap safety isn't a big ordeal. I sold my xdm because I like da/sa and sa triggers much better. I held a ruger Sr9c and I liked it too though. Props to companies making more and better carry options.

You like that huh?:D But you know what......you could bury a Glock or an M&P in that shit, and it would still fire no problemo!

so would my FNP, SIG, EMP, and beretta! Don't believe I will let you try it! I don't want covered in koolaid sheep shit. :lol:

Handled one of these today up at Vance's, good feel to it and the trigger pull wasn't too bad either. They have one in the case for display/handling, and they said they have 30 coming in next week. Apparently they sold out the first 6 they received in under 10 min. Would be good to have in .40