Smith and Wesson M&P9C with Apex duty trigger

8mmDale

Selling off my basically brand new M&P to get out of some of the new investment debt I have taken on.

I bought this gun, shot it 1 time at the range (exactly 50 rounds) and put it back in the box. It was intended to be my carry gun, but I found that I still carry my 1911 just as much or more so I just can't afford to have 2 pistols (unless panic buying keeps getting exponentially worse).

Comes in the original box, and has everything it came with from S&W (manual, back straps, case, extra mag). Before I ever fired it, I had the Apex duty trigger kit installed by a certified Smith and Wesson Armorer. If you've ever fired a stock M&P, the trigger is crunchy and not very consistent. The Apex trigger makes it a billion times better! Gun is basically new, I carried it for about a month but it has 0 holster wear and the finish is still factory new. Most people would never even realized the gun had been fired before.

$525 takes the gun; brand new they go for about $475 + another $100 for the trigger. I have 2 different holsters for the gun, one is a Desantis Intruder (Crossbreed ripoff) and a Blackhawk leather IWB that I never took out of the box. I will sell either or both holsters cheap to the person who buys the gun.

GunBroker004.jpg

GunBroker003.jpg

GunBroker002.jpg

GunBroker005.jpg

GunBroker006.jpg

Edited by 8mmDale