DTM-Brian is the Fuggin MAN!!

Moto-Brian

So, I have the creepy church van all lifted and setup now. Had ol' Brian get me an SCT tuner tool and he set up three tunes for the van. All were different... I think an 87, an 89 and a 91+

I went down to the shop to pick it up and they were dynoing a pretty cool Fairlane? I think it was a Fairlane. Brian can correct me. But, met a few Mustang guys there and let me say, they had some really trick shit!!

Everyone was super cool. I know a lot of times, those are clicky groups at times and they were all really cool and were willing to put up with my stupid questions.

Brian walked me through the process and gave me the 411. It was pretty simple as I have dealt with Diesel stuff for years. But, he gave a lot of suggestions and put up with a bunch of annoying questions as I am trying to learn these gas motors...

Anyways, I plugged in the 87 tune and ran it for a while and was happy with it. Well, satisfied - not blown away. The shifting was more precise and exact. The pick up at the bottom was a little better, but really wasn't that big a deal. Then again, I have a bazillion pound, lifted van so...

BUT, I filled up with 89 for a trip to PA to haul two bikes and let me just say that the 89 tune was SOOOO much better. It was just as Brian mentioned and will be what I run regularly from now on. Plus, I actually got better MPG out of this thing!!!

I honestly can't wait to try the 91 tune a few times.

But, Brian is a good dude. The shop is easy to get to, they have all the right tools and from what I could see, easily know their stuff.

Now, if I can figure out how to snag a Bazzaz unit for the RC8, I will be taking that thing to him!!

Anyways, great shop, great guy and did me right.