Had an awesome Sunday

bowdog

Thanks guys, I love the color, and nope it will not fit in garage but hopefully soon that will be changing...Pretty impressed with what Ford has done the last couple of years. Has so many differant buttons and gadgets i am scared i am going to hit one and its an ejector seat or something. LOL not used to all the tech in this truck my 05 Ford was nothing like this one.

Damn you. I've been drooling over new trucks for the past 2 months or so.

This a 2012? What trim and motor did you get?

its a left over 11 FX4, i got the Power boost V6. It actually has more power and torque than my 05 5.4L V8. Trim is all leather interior with Synce and all the other options that i have not even begun to figure out. Heated and cooled seats, back up cam, etc. :)

its a left over 11 FX4, i got the Power boost V6. It actually has more power and torque than my 05 5.4L V8. Trim is all leather interior with Synce and all the other options that i have not even begun to figure out. Heated and cooled seats, back up cam, etc. :)

Where'd you pick it up from?

Nice, I like the color, the company my oldest kid works for went out and got him a 2012 F-150 4x4 extended cab to drive and he is allowed to use it as an everyday driver.

I told him two things, one, treat it like gold because not everyong is going to trust a 20 year old with a new truck and two, get me a job, lol.

Where'd you pick it up from?

Ricart after an exhausting search. I knew what i wanted but had hard time finding the color i wanted and the price i wanted. BIG thing was price and the company's that had them did not want to do much dealing. Plus Ricart gave me more for my 05 Ford than anyone else was offering.

NICE!

I've heard of a lot of issues with those new ecoboost trannys. Just be careful and service it at all the normal intervals so you keep the warranty intact!

Good to know! thanks for the heads up.