Anyone interested in taking the concealed carry class this Saturday with me?

Casper

There's a class Saturday (4/21) with several openings. $75 includes everything. Also covers all that's needed to get Florida's non-resident permit. It's 8:15a to 8:45p on the east side of Columbus. Anyone interested?

gun provided or bring your own?

my moms bf has been wanting to take the class, but doesnt have a handgun yet...if he takes it and needs to bring his own i can probably loan him mine for the day

either way ill mention it to him and see if hes working

**edit - he has to work

Edited by Steve Butters

If anyone is interested I work with a lady who's husband does a one day CCW class. It is the same price as Casper's ($75). There is a chance it could be as low as $65 if we get enough people. $75 includes lunch and doughnuts if I remember correctly. You need eye and ear protection, you bring your pistola and 100 factory rounds.

If we get a group of 7+, we can pick our own day and all rock the class together. PM me if you're interested. I think the wife and I will be taking the class on the 29th which is the last Sunday of the month. But I like the idea of taking the class with a group of OR members. I have a few people in my neighborhood who are also interested in taking a class.

Edit: If we can get a group of 5 or more, the cost goes to $65 per person.

Edited by Goldie
To add

Is this armed2defend?

Yes. Best course in the city I can reccomend right now.

gun provided or bring your own?

my moms bf has been wanting to take the class, but doesnt have a handgun yet...if he takes it and needs to bring his own i can probably loan him mine for the day

either way ill mention it to him and see if hes working

**edit - he has to work

They provide Pistol and Ammo for the course. It's included in the price. .22 semi autos.

Also the range they use is a bit rustic. Wear appropriate footwear. Not stiletto heels as I've seen some wear. I'm talking about Tbutera. :D

But really it's an outdoor range. You may be standing in some mud/muck.

Shit im thinking about taking this guys class. My class was a poor excuse of how a class should be taught.

I'm saying this from what I learned in the NRA Instructors course of how and what CCW training should be.

Shit im thinking about taking this guys class. My class was a poor excuse of how a class should be taught.

I'm saying this from what I learned in the NRA Instructors course of how and what CCW training should be.

Let me know.

Yes. Best course in the city I can reccomend right now.

They provide Pistol and Ammo for the course. It's included in the price. .22 semi autos.

Also the range they use is a bit rustic. Wear appropriate footwear. Not stiletto heels as I've seen some wear. I'm talking about Tbutera. :D

But really it's an outdoor range. You may be standing in some mud/muck.

My brother in law just took this class this past weekend. Haven't had a chance to discuss it with him yet.