sportsman liquidation anyone been there before

speedytriple

I went there once. I was not looking for anything, just browsing. It kinda reminder me of a "Big Lots" or a "Mark's" clearance type store. Not saying it was bad, just wasn't super good. IF you go there, make sure to stop at the near by Old Carolina BBQ place for a bit to eat.

if you're already in the area or just need an excuse of somewhere to ride then yea I'd stop in. I've been there twice looking for a specific thing so I didn't check out hunting or fishing gear as I had no interest

I was at the Fin today for the first time and liked it better

Edited by Bad324

I went to fin today as well LOL! they were sold out of the vortex sight I went to buy dang it!!!

I think I was there around 2ish. Went to check it out and kill some time for something to do and ended up walking out with a new Remington 870 :D

Asked the dude behind the counter if they had any in stock for the hell of it. Wasn't expecting a yes because my parents bought same one 2 weeks ago and had to have it ordered. When he emerged with the box I didn't have the strength to say no I was just curious lol