Motoseries PIRC (beaverun) trackday weekend

blue03636

Donut, if you don't go in Friday hit me up. RVT and I will have to head out Sat. morning. I usually run the OTP into PA, maybe we could meet up at a rest stop, get a circle jerk in, then head to the track.

:D

Bitchin', that'll start the day right. :D

I take the same route, I get on at 480.

Ok, this is from the MS forum

"Ok,

I emailed Beaver (PIRC) yesterday and this was their reply.

Hello,

Friday Roll in gates will be open until 10pm.

Camping fee for 2 days is $25, and camping for one night is $15.

Thank You,

Michael Howe

Pittsburgh International Race Complex

201 Penndale Road

Wampum, PA 16157

Office: (724) 535-1000

Fax: (724) 740-1046

My mom happened to call yesterday too and they told her the gates will close at 8pm. ??? Because of the confusion she called again this morning to double check and now they are saying 10pm.

Hope this clears things up. icon_e_biggrin.gif"

Like utilizing the company bandwidth to post on OR. :nono:

I have to strip out Oracle replication from the master site, upgrade it from 9i to 11g, then upgrade the DB, AND lastly put the replication back in place.

I win, you lose. Make the call, beotch.

Like utilizing the company bandwidth to post on OR. :nono:

I have to strip out Oracle replication from the master site, upgrade it from 9i to 11g, then upgrade the DB, AND lastly put the replication back in place.

I win, you lose. Make the call, beotch.

Don't forget the BJ 4da PP duplication in the Oraphis

The race school costs $50 more either place, don't lie to us. ;)

Well yeah, but now I only have to pay $75 for Saturday at Nelson since I'll be racing the next day, instead of $160 or whatever at Beaver and $195 for race school on Saturday at Nelson. Biatch.

And of course I might get to be with you this Sunday, Craigypoo.

I am. Also will have a couple other guys new to the track that I know.

Ok cool.. I'm still kind of a track noob only a handful of days so probably one of the slower guys... But I'll try to link up with you guys and catch a tow for a few laps to familiarize.

Well yeah, but now I only have to pay $75 for Saturday at Nelson since I'll be racing the next day, instead of $160 or whatever at Beaver and $195 for race school on Saturday at Nelson. Biatch.

And of course I might get to be with you this Sunday, Craigypoo.

Thats where my heads at brother! 75+110 for the mini 20 is less than anywhere else so Nelson is going to be happening often this season. Especially with planning to run Friday too.

Ok cool.. I'm still kind of a track noob only a handful of days so probably one of the slower guys... But I'll try to link up with you guys and catch a tow for a few laps to familiarize.

come hang out with us at the track, despite all the abominable shit that is said on the forum, most of us are actually relatively normal people in real life. r1enema being the exception.

one of us will give you a tow or five. no worries!

btw, are we still cooking up meat after the last session on sat? i'm assuming we're doing a "bring your own meat" arrangement? i'm going to eat a full pack of bacon with a side of filet.

come hang out with us at the track, despite all the abominable shit that is said on the forum, most of us are actually relatively normal people in real life. r1enema being the exception.

one of us will give you a tow or five. no worries!

btw, are we still cooking up meat after the last session on sat? i'm assuming we're doing a "bring your own meat" arrangement? i'm going to eat a full pack of bacon with a side of filet.

I'll have a grill. So bring your meat. With all these people someone else might want to bring a grill as well.