magnetic tank bag...

600ZZ4eb

so long as you have a textbook between the laptop and the back of the bag, you'll be fine. I use the Icon Urban Tankbag. It's the tits. It converts into a book bag, with a helmet holder, which is pretty much perfect for my use as a student. My one complaint in that I inadvertently hit my helmet on things when it's stowed away sometimes.

The magnets hold great, I can wear it as a backpack on the bike as well. (Which I do in colder weather to allow me to tuck under the windscreen better.) It has a big see-through map pocket, and two zipping side pockets just big enough for water bottles. Or if you're fancy, it has a hydration bladder hook up thingy too. Got mine from motorcyclegear.com when they were having a sale on them.

That reminds me of a trip to Tennessee ...after the third trip back to the hotel office I finally figured out what wad messing up the room key, i was putting it in my tank bag..lol

I like the price of this option. Thanks!

Thanks for the responses guys!

I love mine! It rarely comes off the back of the VFR. Can cram a bunch of shit in there too

Did u ever put it on ur cbr?? Curious of the size on a smaller tail end..

not my CBR but I did have it on my 636 once and secured correctly it will do fine