Ridersdiscount.com

undr_psi

Ive done business with Nate and mike at RD a few times now and this was a pleasure as usual! I talked to mike last Friday and ordered a bell star cerwinski carbon helmet, at a great price I might add, and Saturday it showed up at my house. Great company and great people! Good luck on the track guys!

Did Nathan send you stickers with your order? I have twice ordered from him, and no cool RD stickeys for my track pig!! What good are great parts at uber competitive pricing without no stickeys?!

:D Sorry, Nathan. Couldn't resist.

When is the website going to be back online?

Hopefully soon!

Riders Discount is great. I am ordering all of my gear from them from now on. I already ordered a jacket and pants from them and will continue to purchase from them. I didn't get any stickers thought :nono::(

PM sent

:D I've heard nathan is a loser with a slow bike.

Bike looks good BTW.

Whoa now... no soup for you!

Thanks!

:(

I was pleased with my purchases also and I got no stickers.

:cry:

It's because you were simply 'pleased'. I was fucking tickled. hence Nathan being totally committed to complete customer service and satisfaction.

Well...the way you talk about it, it sounds like he was tickling your tonsils with his cack. If he was committed to customer satisfaction he wouldn't have pulled out either.

Geeze. Give the guy a break.

You better hope there's 4 stickers in that envelope or you might find some empty space on that pile you call a track bike.

TJ at riders discount is the go-to guy for parts for almost everyone on the triumph675 forum - I know I don't bother shopping anywhere else. The level of service those guys provide is second-to-none.

Well...the way you talk about it, it sounds like he was tickling your tonsils with his cack. If he was committed to customer satisfaction he wouldn't have pulled out either.

Geeze. Give the guy a break.

You better hope there's 4 stickers in that envelope or you might find some empty space on that pile you call a track bike.

Lol I think we got him covered.

i wanted the cerwinske. that thing is hot. but my gloss black goes with anything. :cool:

I can do Bell as well ;)

Nope, we'll over a grand spent and not a single damn sticky..I got screwwwwed!

Shooooot I'll get you on your next order

TJ at riders discount is the go-to guy for parts for almost everyone on the triumph675 forum - I know I don't bother shopping anywhere else. The level of service those guys provide is second-to-none.

TJ is on another level. Don't get me wrong we give the same pricing across all forums but the dude just sells the crap out of everything. Lots to learn.