free to gearless rider, one jacket.

Gixxus Christ!

Had the shop replace this jacket after one of the zippers came off the sleeve and she let me keep the old one, so I'm paying it forward. Size xl revolutions street jacket, black textile with reflective piping and ballistic nylon reinforcing on elbows and shoulders. CE armor in elbows and shoulders, spine protector, has zipper to attach to pants. Zip out liner. You could have a new slider put on the cuff zipper for like $5 and it would be great, I've been riding without the zipper for a while. Pm me if you ride and don't have a substantially protective jacket and can't afford one. Don't ask for.pics, its free. Was $110 new, could be a jackoff and sell it for $50 but I want to do something nice for someone and pay this forward.

I ride with skull crusher a lot. It's a nice jacket for sure. Clean n pretty much new. He has paipd it forward with a jacket once already for me n he is doing it again! For free this is one hell of a jacket. the brown 57, what's Ur zip? I'll c how much shipping would cost n let u know n get with skull crusher n make it happen