Awesome CL ad

LJWalter

So, do fuckin retards that can't actually spell look at a ad that we place and think we are idiots?

Or

So, does fukin ratards thats can't aktually spells look ats hours adds thats we placed an thanks wes bees the idgits

Edited by Beegreenstrings

So, do fuckin retards that can't actually spell look at a ad that we place and think we are idiots?

Or

So, does fukin ratards thats can't aktually spells look ats hours adds thats we placed an thanks wes bees the idgits

With the response I have gotten by the majority of people to very well done ad's by myself, I am certain they do not even read it. Whether or not they can read is still up for debate and it would explain the lack of proofreading.

That does appear to be a real chameleon paint job though, which is pretty impressive for the literacy this person displays. I would have expected a rattle can faux chameleon, resembling camo more than anything else.

Or

I would say ask Exarch

• Upvote 1