Piqua DQ 5/10/12

Helmutt

Few guys are meeting at my place at 545, and heading up. Troy guys we could meet at lowes and then head north for a quick jaunt on 75 to dq.

See ya at lowes at 545 then!

-VanDy

Definetly a good time! Even though I suck at names and introduced snot to my gf as 'snot' lol!! (future warning to everybody else:) )

And huge props to snot and helmutt for putting it all together with maps and everything!! That's twice you two have managed to put together a good time! +rep

-VanDy

• Upvote 2

Well if you wanted to try and script as nicer evening, you would be hardpressed to do so. Sunny, clear and just the right temps for riding.

H & S, excellent call, again. Hope Me and my old Concours didn't slow you all up to much. I had to split off, I still needed to get back the Springtucky.

As mentioned, lets do it again, soon. :)

Everyone ride safe.

Greg

• Upvote 2

We had a blast too, ended up with a bakers dozen of us and thats extra sweet since my lucky number is 13 :D

The route was great except for the one road closing that ended up killing a couple miles of more lean angles but all in all I was happy with the ride, its pace, and especially to meet everyone - we will surely plan some more events. Car show was cool too, some killer customs to oogle at. Glad everyone came out and enjoyed the atmosphere with us!

Edited by Hellmutt
  • Upvote 1

Well if you wanted to try and script as nicer evening, you would be hardpressed to do so. Sunny, clear and just the right temps for riding.

H & S, excellent call, again. Hope Me and my old Concours didn't slow you all up to much. I had to split off, I still needed to get back the Springtucky.

As mentioned, lets do it again, soon. :)

Everyone ride safe.

Greg

It was all good Greg, you fit right in bro - good stories too! You definitely brought some enlightenment and hope you hit that 1/2 million mile mark soon!

picture.php?albumid=1446&pictureid=15875

If it wasn't for oldschool taking the tail I would of been last, thanks to everyone for waiting at the stop signs. I had her wide open to catch up a few times. It was great meeting everyone (some again).

Edited by snot
  • Upvote 1

Loved it! Thanks oldschool for everything.

I second this, really appreciate the help with moderating the group bro. Glad we kept the whole train steamin' together, and we picked up an extra rider along the route. Hopefully he'll join up!