MotoSeries 5/19 and 5/20 (2012) - roll call

redkow97

not that anyone has to race motoseries or whatnot (as wera, ccs, etc are all excellent and well established racing orgs), but i dont think motoseries has a class setup for 750... or does it? or would it just race in the 1000cc class?

Would be heavy weight but think about all the first place trophies! LOL :p

exactly. A well written agreement eliminates future disputes.

And some kind of arbitration clause should handle the rest. "in the event that a situation not addressed in this agreement arises, financial responsibility will be determined by a vote of team members, with a three-quarter vote required for the proposed solution to be implemented." And then add provisions for a 2-2 tie, etc.

We'll figure out most things just by talking. Other than rider weight, it would be good to keep people who run GP shift on the same team :p

Honestly I don't know if I'll even be able to afford to throw my hat in on the endurance stuff, but i guess we'll know more once we learn everyone's expectations.

For three riders last weekend we came out at 300 each including entry, tires, travel, fuel, food and parts(brake pads oil and filters). Thats on practice tires using old set from last year that only had a few laps on em for friday and sat practice then a new set of clicks for the race. But we can usually use the race tires for the next weekends practice. PM me if anyone has any specific questions. When the teams are ready to race please pit next to us on the pit wall we will help you in any way we can. Its the endurance family way.....

• Upvote 1

Just like I rode you last season in the trailer!

Nah dude, I wouldn't ever do that bro.

i apologize for my suspiciousness, i just don't know if i can ever trust a bro again after what craig did to me last year.

I hope I didnt hold you guys up in the first 600/1000 superbike sprint. I got passed on the last lap by redkow who I had just passed a few laps before, and I was trying desperately to pass him back. In my fury, I missed my 3-2 downshift before turn 13 and was in 3rd gear coming onto the straight. I know you guys were right behind me for the checkered flag and I think at least 2 of you split me coming out of 13. Oops...:o Probably woulnd't be a big deal if it weren't on the last lap.

If it was the race I think it was, you really fucked my line up and screwed me out of the big payout.

KIDDING!!!!

Honestly, the last lap with the novices we were mixed into going on to the front straight wasn't an issue with exception to the kid laying in the middle of the track with a simple yellow flag and Justin, Agnes, myself and Wrobel were hauling ass, handling traffic and some dude on the track. Why they didn't immediately throw a red flag is beyond me. That's not a Moto Series issue - that's a corner worker issue. The best part was when we passed the start station, no red. Not until we got into turn one did they throw it and it was the cool down lap!! They had the waving yellow in the kink, but no red flag. It was insane...

But, you must have been fine cause I don't recall anything...

Partial results from this round are posted. Check motoseries.com for the link.

Bro, where the hell did you go Sunday? I was looking for you to say peace and make sure your GF hadn't killed you after your wheelie adventure, but couldn't find you.

Good hanging out bro, and remember what we discussed about that bike of your friends......

some good video of Race 1. this guy chases Hollywood33 for a fair bit.

http://youtu.be/XzEADKRdFOQ

I never catch up to the camera bike, but I'm going to blame that at least partially on my grid position. He's first row of the second wave. I was in row 12...

I just realized watching this video that I am trying too hard to take a line inside all the patchwork on turn 13. Everyone else seems to be going over it fine. I was told by a control rider back in my novice days that you should never ride over that patchwork on a hot day as it was "slick" and it has been permanently engraved in my mind to not do it. I know I seem to lose a lot of time there and I bet this is why. New line through 13 will be tried out at the next track day. :)

Dont know who that was but he misinformed you. I have been racing there for 13 years and i have never had a problem in 13 on patches. You cant make any time in 13. The racers line if not passing is swing wide at entry shoot as straight as you can on exit. Of course stay away from the edge of track and rubber balls. Follow some racers around there a few times there are all kinds of lines. I just prefer mine ;')

Dont know who that was but he misinformed you. I have been racing there for 13 years and i have never had a problem in 13 on patches. You cant make any time in 13. The racers line if not passing is swing wide at entry shoot as straight as you can on exit. Of course stay away from the edge of track and rubber balls. Follow some racers around there a few times there are all kinds of lines. I just prefer mine ;')

Yeah I had been doing the same until the Mini 20 when I almost highsided from being too wide on exit and on the gas too hard, skipping the rear.

I had been trying hard to run inside of the patchwork as well, but really it's okay to go over it, just not if its wet lol.

You cant make any time in 13.

Tell that to the people who passed me in 13, lol. I think it has more to do with how much I had to slow down to keep it inside the patches. I'm not getting a good drive out following that either.

Tell that to the people who passed me in 13, lol. I think it has more to do with how much I had to slow down to keep it inside the patches. I'm not getting a good drive out following that either.

You are welcome to follow me around next friday night practice on the 8th. I know it helped me to follow a seasoned racer when i was getting started. Lines are everything at that track since its so bumpy and fast.

does anyone know what the paint marks on the back straight are all about?

I would occassionally find a smooth line through all the patches on the back straight, but never consistently.

I ended up trying to use the paint marks as reference points, but I suspect those are markings for some kind of patch or repave (dare to dream), and will go away before the end of the season.

anyone have inside info?

does anyone know what the paint marks on the back straight are all about?

I would occassionally find a smooth line through all the patches on the back straight, but never consistently.

I ended up trying to use the paint marks as reference points, but I suspect those are markings for some kind of patch or repave (dare to dream), and will go away before the end of the season.

anyone have inside info?

Tarmack is coming up in chunks. They are getting ready to repair and reseal.

You can make a shit pile of time in 13. Drive out and entry for sure. I agree on the line choice, but there is certainly time lost or gained there and in 4 and the carousel...