MotoSeries 5/19 and 5/20 (2012) - roll call

redkow97

Tell that to the people who passed me in 13, lol. I think it has more to do with how much I had to slow down to keep it inside the patches. I'm not getting a good drive out following that either.

Just grab a tow from me or Wrobel and Justin and we can get you sorted. A lot can be learned on the turn via sit down and a track map also...

Just grab a tow from me or Wrobel and Justin and we can get you sorted. A lot can be learned on the turn via sit down and a track map also...

Heck i may follow you around 4 i hate that turn every time i try and drive deeper i over shoot it. And i need to brake later after the kink at 12. Do you use rear brake there? I see you brake later than me way after the pavement change. I was considering getting a thumb rear brake just for this reason. I used to be able to turn 12's on my 600rr now just 14's and 15's.

Here is a video from practice on Sunday with Matt, Brandon, and Ron in it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z1zyKJL7R8

Also here is a video of Rob Hancock on my bike Saturday trying to help sort out a suspension issue I was having:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdbB84zscoU

Edited by APCh8r

For those of you that I don't know of Facebook, here are my pictures from in the pits of everyone:

Group line up on hot pit:

01-5.jpg

Banner out from of our pit area:

12.jpg

Tyler:

02-2.jpg

Brandon:

03-2.jpg

Steve:

04-2.jpg

John:

05-2.jpg

My R6:

06-3.jpg

15.jpg

Matt:

07-2.jpg

17.jpg

Craig:

08-2.jpg

Chris:

09-1.jpg

Ron:

10.jpg

2Wheeler (Walt) - Pre Crash

13.jpg

If Marty didn't get one, I'm sure we did when we took care of her in the trailer. Same pose that John stated.

Wow, I was trying to act civilized, we just met the poor girl. Now she has to hangout with all of us assholes all the time.

If Marty didn't get one, I'm sure we did when we took care of her in the trailer. Same pose that John stated.

Bastard. And I know this isn't true since you guys only like the penis... at least that's what your wife told me last night.