NXT Tech Wax 2.0

madcat6183

I posted a review on Mequires Ultimate which I used on my fiance's and my vehicles but my parents went to Alaska for 2 weeks and dad told me to detail his truck, so I did. Here is my review of NXT Tech Wax 2.0.

I originally told him to get this BEFORE Ultimate came out, and honestly, I see no difference.

Application; It did say not to get it on plastic, where as Ultimate says it is fine for over run onto plastic. Also 2.0 needs to be applied in shade/garage, where as Ultimate says that sun is fine. Not a big deal here as I have a 2 car attached BUT my F250 doesn't fit so for his F150 I was able to use the garage. It went on smooth and seemed to apply as most waxes. Smell was super nice(no homo), and it stayed pretty thick vs. watering out.

Removal, I actually used my 10" orbital buffer for this and damn, it came offer just as easy as Ultimate. 1 pass with with the buffer and then finishing off the missed spots by hand.

Over all the costs is much cheaper than Ultimate, and seems like it's a similar wax, minus applying in sun and on plastics.

Interested to see how it holds up as dad parks out side like I do with my F250.