Indy/Commo - Putnam May 27th

Revelstoker

I'm out. I like Putnam but one day a month is all Momma allows but I'm not complaining she already signed off on me riding Mid-O on Mother's Day AND our anniversary weekend later in the year. I'll be hitting Putty with STT and MS later this year.

Revel, you need to save your money and split costs with me to Grattan next month! :)

info... hosted by ducati of indianapolis and commonwealth.. the date of the track day is Sunday May 27th ONLY, the day costs if i am correct $180. Indy Ducati and their CR's are top notch. they run a good program similar to STT and Mid Ohio. oh and its at Putnam Park Raceway about 1hr west of indy

Revel, you need to save your money and split costs with me to Grattan next month! :)

Yes, I have that penciled in. I want to run with Commo but there is a Guzzi rally in WV that a friend wants to travel to.

Plus, it always rains on the 500.

Yes, I have that penciled in. I want to run with Commo but there is a Guzzi rally in WV that a friend wants to travel to.

Plus, it always rains on the 500.

Doesn't look like rain, but looks like a whole lot of sweat.. Weather.com says 96 degrees and my weather app on phone says 94.. YOWZA.. 0 Percent chance of rain though!:D

Doesn't look like rain, but looks like a whole lot of sweat.. Weather.com says 96 degrees and my weather app on phone says 94.. YOWZA.. 0 Percent chance of rain though!:D

Yeah I just cleaned my leathers and inner from last weekend at Nelson, holy shit I forgot how it is to ride 3 days and race in a mini endurance... I think my leathers had more sweat in them than a Columbian hooker has after the Secret Service gets done with her.

So Revel.. you in?

Well, you already know that it was a NO. Though, I was going to ask for another show and tow session or two.

How was the day? Family talked me out of it and into Kings Island instead. Railing the corners on the Beast sure did make me think of going around Putnam.

Well, you already know that it was a NO. Though, I was going to ask for another show and tow session or two.

How was the day? Family talked me out of it and into Kings Island instead. Railing the corners on the Beast sure did make me think of going around Putnam.

It was awesome minus my dad getting taken out by someone.. Only 75 people there total so a TON of open track. I worked on my set up all day and finally getting it close to where I want it.. Twizted has gotten a lot faster and now he is whoopin up on most of the A guys.. It was a great day all together.

It was awesome minus my dad getting taken out by someone.. Only 75 people there total so a TON of open track. I worked on my set up all day and finally getting it close to where I want it.. Twizted has gotten a lot faster and now he is whoopin up on most of the A guys.. It was a great day all together.

Sucks to hear about your dad...is he okay? how bad was the damage?

At $190 + 500 weekend + Indy/Commo + heat = I figured it would be a light turn out.

One of my favorite t-day was an Indy/Commo day where the morning was a rain out and everyone left. The few that stayed got to run on a mostly open track.

Bummer that I missed this one and sorry to hear about your dad. I hope he is ok and the bike just took the beating.

what a great weekend, sunday was STUPID hot. hydration was an issue with a lot of riders come the last half of the day(red flag almost every other session in the afternoon). all of our crew was great and on top of that game. It was my first time up in the Advanced class and i will admit i was a bit nervous. It didn't matter as i had a good friend to tow around with. that plus having SO MUCH open track. i loved following the faster A guys, though i honesty couldn't keep up with a lot of them. i did get a lot more confortable pushing things further than normal.. i felt like i was getting faster. but i dont know as i dont have a lap timer.

all in all i loved riding A everyone is so much more predictable, smoother and all that good stuff that the meatgrinder class (intermediate) isn't. in the end im just honored that the guys that make these choices *cough* Andy Kaler *cough* thought i was ready for the jump at putnam.

The wifey theresa was really starting to get more comfortable as the day went on as well(3 wrecks last year put a damper on progress).. stepping up her game with later braking and getting on the throttle quicker. i cell phone clocked her around the 1:34's(i know real accurate)

the day was great thanks to Matt Carr of Indy Ducati and the Commonwealth peeps for always putting on a great day

Sucks to hear about your dad...is he okay? how bad was the damage?

He is good, but the guy that took him out had a few broken ribs and was knocked out..

His damage was

Dent in tank

Rearsets broke the tabs off the frame of his bike

bodywork is done her already ordered some new ones.

He is good, but the guy that took him out had a few broken ribs and was knocked out..

His damage was

Dent in tank

Rearsets broke the tabs off the frame of his bike

bodywork is done her already ordered some new ones.

Damn that sucks about the frame