Akron-canton area 5-19

Gixxus Christ!

I haven't been on a ride yet this season, so I'm looking to get out....I just don't want to roll solo from the west side because my panties are delicate.

This weekend is perfect...except for some outpatient surgery on Friday that hopefully won't kill me.

Any one else on the west side of CLE looking to get out?

Hailwood...what are you plans for Sat?

Hailwood...what are you plans for Sat?

Tony and Dave were cooking up a CORE route that would hit some roads in WV and I had planned to tag along. My guess is a ~9:00ish start and probably 300+ miles whatever the final plan winds up being.

I'll pass along the info once they have everything finalized.

Tony and Dave were cooking up a CORE route that would hit some roads in WV and I had planned to tag along. My guess is a ~9:00ish start and probably 300+ miles whatever the final plan winds up being.

I'll pass along the info once they have everything finalized.

Yeah, we're going to hit some good stuff in WV. Route may be a little longer than ususal. These are some of the the best roads I have found that a NEOer can get to without an overnight.

Awesome, maybe you should start a thread about it or something.

if Tony is planning a ride, I can probably count on one hand how many people from here would actually go and handle it. I for one am NOT one of those people :lol:

I usually post my rides on the CORE board. More than a few from here look for rides over there.

We usually aim for SEO, but sometimes head to WV. If you are from the Cleveland area that's usually a 4-500 mile day (less if you live further south). Not everyone's bag. We usually meet in Bolivar or Millersburg around 9a, that puts me on the road around 7:45a and home around 4-5p. Not everyone can get out for that long or wants to.

We ride the twistiest roads we can find. AFAIAC it's great way to spend a day.

Let me know if you are into it.

Just run the piss out of it. Or bikes are only like 90 HP, just a lot lighter and more aerodynamic...unfortunately neither me or Jamal can be classified as either light or aerodynamic, so we may be about even with you....at least in a straight line.

Ok, meeting place is the taco bell on Lincoln way in massillon at 3:00, kickstands up at 3:30. Route will be riverside to 40 corners to back massillon rd, then through either canal Fulton or marshalville to 21 up to Montrose, sand run into valley, around the valley for a while then down tallmadge ave to a&w rootbeer stand for dogs and suds. After that I will be taking my poor tender butt cheeks back down 241 into massillon.

Edited by CrazySkullCrusher
fucking autocorrect....