Hi point. Waste of money?

idodishez

• 3 weeks later...
I was given a C-9 about this time last year. I have put about 300 rounds through it and not one glich. I had a little trouble hitting anything with it so I handed it to my fiancee and she can put all 8 rounds on the target easy-peasy. She really liked it until she shot my G 23 and now the C-9 just gathers dust.

Wanna sell it?

Doorfront Parking like a BOSS

NoBama 2012

C9 was my first handgun, had it for a couple years and had 0 issues with it. I thought it was pretty fun to shoot...

I just bought a 995 carbine with the classic stock and chrome upper. It's a freaking blast to shoot!

Their warranty is the best. Never had to use it though.

Sure, they are ugly, and heavy, and not quite up to par on fit and finish, but i bought each basically brand new for ~$100 each and they are totally worth it.

C9 was my first handgun, had it for a couple years and had 0 issues with it. I thought it was pretty fun to shoot...

I just bought a 995 carbine with the classic stock and chrome upper. It's a freaking blast to shoot!

Their warranty is the best. Never had to use it though.

Sure, they are ugly, and heavy, and not quite up to par on fit and finish, but i bought each basically brand new for ~$100 each and they are totally worth it.

Yeah I really want to get that 9mm carbine eventually.

Yeah I really want to get that 9mm carbine eventually.

I love the thing. Got it for $100 and it'd never even been fired. I like the looks of the newer 995ts better, and when I care enough to change it to be tacti-cool I can buy the stock for $40.

Yeah, they might be the ugliest firearms ever made.

That being said, I've seen torture tests of these things that are literally insane... plugging the barrel completely full of packed mud and clearing the bore by firing hot-loaded rounds through it, completely reliable.

Another thing - they are not actually made of pot metal. They're made of Zamak, which is an alloy of zinc, aluminum, magnesium and copper. Much higher manufacturing standard than pot metal which has loose tolerances.

They're cheap, ugly firearms that will go bang when you need them to. The carbines, especially, are good shooters.