JL Audio 8w7 in Custom Vented Enclosure

Khymera-B

JL Audio 8w7 in a professionally built custom slot vented enclosure (box), built to JL specs, tuned to 33hz, double front baffled, and internally braced. This little monster sounds AMAZING and the output is extremely impressive, the box construction is equally impressive as I had it designed specifically for this subwoofer. No one ever had I clue I was riding around with just (1) 8" making such a beautiful racket. Saves tons of space in comparison to any sub setup that I've ever had, which in most cases I lost more than half my trunk. I also have a JL Audio 500/1 (500w mono block) for $150 (twice the power necessary for this sub.) There's a minor cut in the lower foam surround, but it has been there since I bought it, pretty thin and it's never affected anything. If it's that much of a bother then a replacement surround goes on easily and sells for roughly $30.

Here's a video I took last fall of the subwoofer while playing w/ my camera

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUss6q_nW6A

The JL W7 series subwoofers are the result of years of research & design. Since the technology within each JL W7 currently has 6 patented or patent-pending parts you know JL has done their homework. Whether you're looking for high quality sound, or an insane amount of subwoofer bass, every JL W7 subwoofer will give you just that.

MSRP: $450

Diameter: 8"

RMS Power Handling: 300 watts

Peak Power Handling: 600 watts

OverRoll Surround

W-Cone

Floating-Cone Attach Method

Plateau-Reinforced Spider Attachment

Radially Cross-Drilled Pole Piece

Massive Forced-Air-Cooled Aluminum Alloy Frame

Highly Linear, DMA-Optimized Motor System

Huge Diameter, Progressive Roll Spider

Co-Extruded Double Lead Wires

Ultra-Long Voice Coil

Cash only, Text me @ THREE THREE ZERO - SEVEN ZERO ONE - TWO THREE SIX FIVE - Brandon

DSC_1240.jpg

DSC_1243.jpg

8W7-1.jpg

Edited by Khymera-B