Held Air Hero Gloves

Tony blaze

So I broke down and bought a pair of Held's Air Hero gloves. These were supposed to be the "it" gloves for summer riding and Held seems to have a good reputation so I dove in for $129.00. Their made from kangaroo leather (poor kangys :( ) and have pretty sturdy wrist and knuckle guards. The gimmick of them is that they use mesh in between the fingers so that air flows through them. It works pretty damn well. So well in fact that if it's lower than 65 degrees your hands will probably freeze. On a hot day it's nirvana. Anyway after wearing them for three times one of the seams came apart. Figuring these are top flight gloves so customer support should just ship me another pair no problem. NOT.... The store I bought them through - Motosports told me basically tough luck, go deal with Held. Held makes me ship them back to them at my cost and says that they will try to get them back to me in 8-10 weeks and that if it is the result of abuse they will bill me. Needless to say I'm through with both companies and wouldn't advise anyone else to deal with them on this item.