the little guy i kicked in the face and lived to tell the story.

cOoTeR

I am in AZ. I moved down here in August for work. When I was in Ohio I've seen copperheads and water moacasins (how ever its spelled). A friend of mine in Delaware county had tore down a barn and let it sit a couple of years as he was selling of the lumber from it. Him and his son were clearing out some of the wood and when they lifted a piece there were two rattlesnakes under it about a foot long. So they are back home too just there's a lot more out here.

yea i knew you were in AZ...my aunt is in phoenix and has run into a few of them while hiking....my mom and her bf saw one while out there on vacation, and theres a pic of him in fb poking it with a stick like an idiot lol

was just posting the ones from ohio so she could see that we have some here too

oh, and according to those links, water mocassins arent native to ohio, and arent found north of virginia .....the ones we have here were introduced by people....not really relevant, but neat fact...i thought they were native

pic for lulz

305348_222386844481171_100001295727688_552759_2084395673_n.jpg

326030_222386847814504_100001295727688_552760_102720087_o.jpg