god damnit.

Gixxus Christ!

time for some pretty new levers, if you can't afford the fancy hi end ones check these out... http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-SET-CNC-Click-Adjustable-Clutch-Brake-Levers-Suzuki-TL1000S-1997-2001-/230790007848?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35bc280c28&vxp=mtr

they are what I have on mine the only negative I would have to say about them is the anodizing faded a bit after a year and a half

As you can tell from where it landed if you would have any kind of lay down that side faring and radiator will be first to go, so you might want to consider frame sliders. A good sturdy pair for a TLS is hard to find so i went with some custom ones that a guy on tlzone makes,they are a little pricey at $90 but by far the best set ive found http://www.tlzone.net/forums/group-buys/121317-frame-sliders-tls.html

and to date they have saved me at least 1 maybe 2 radiators, which are $800 from the dealer and if(BIG IF) you can find one used its still going to be about $200

Edited by 2talltim

Thanks, I can always blast them down to raw aluminum and alodine them at work. Was eyeballing a set of gladius levers but they say 'gsxr'.

i was thinking of doing that to mine if they faded anymore, even with them faded i still get complements on them. Just this weekend Link as me if they were pazzo's

I could be wrong but I think he is saying the kick stand folded up as he was lowering it off the swinger stand, don't think that has anything to do with quality of stand, but I was wrong once it could happen again.

Well that would be operator error then. I have seen those cheap ass stands just fold right over so that's what I figured he was saying. He should be more clear so I can be properly snarky.

That's just the way I took it, you could be correct.