Ruger Mk. III 22/45 Cocobolo

mike884

Alright, since I am on the 22lr kick here... its a ruger mkiii 22/45 5.5 bull barrel with the replacable cocobolo grips. This is the gun I was hoping to keep instead of the sr22. I can only have one and its too heavy and too hard to cock (hurts fingers) for the fiance, so I never even fired it, just got it a few days ago. PO said he may have put like 250 rounds or so through it, used it very little, looks very clean. Only issue is, I was taking it down and the barrel landed on the corner of the sight, dinging it, however, this portion is replacable, don't need to punch out the sight or anything. Ruger said its about $15 including shipping for the piece. Anyways, it comes with everything that came as new except for the manual,even has the ruger rail. and it has 4 mags total. Would take $280, please come get it! thanks.

-mike

7334864930_8e768bc34c_z_d.jpg7334865016_52cf9e32ff_z_d.jpg

Edited by mike884

Its smooth, I just think it's because its the two finger pull as opposed to grabbing a whole slide. She don't like it and its gotta go. :( the fact that she works out with like 3 lb weights dosen't help, this beast is almost that heavy.

Edited by mike884

Damnit......too late on this!:mad:

What!!!...You were just slammin these yesterday.

These are great pistols. Mine is a real tack driver now that I have the sights figured out. Lots of people complain about how difficult they are to take apart for cleaning but it is no big deal. If you can go to the bathroom by yourself you can take this pistol apart and put it back together.

What!!!...You were just slammin these yesterday.

These are great pistols. Mine is a real tack driver now that I have the sights figured out. Lots of people complain about how difficult they are to take apart for cleaning but it is no big deal. If you can go to the bathroom by yourself you can take this pistol apart and put it back together.

Ummmmmm.....far from slamming it.:wtf: Grant's has never been taken down to be cleaned, doesnt need to be IMHO.