Bazzaz QS4 USB quick shift for KTM RC8R and RC8R RS

Moto-Brian

$200 firm.

I am selling a gently used PULL set up (GP Shift) for an RC8R or RC8R RS (Race Spec). This is the QS4 USB Quick Shift from Bazzaz and was used for only half a season before we switched to DynoJet.

I would have kept the shifter, but I really needed tuning ability and the DynoJet guys stepped up this year and got us a complete package and I have this unit for sale.

These cost about $480 and are sometimes as low as $400 on Ebay, etc. This is a plug and play unit and will work with the stock setup with NO NEED of getting anything else. You can also add traction control later.

The unit is aluminum and VERY rugged. The unit shows a bit of wear from rubbing the bottom of the rearset. Nothing serious and you can’t even see it as it is on the back side.

Comes in original packaging and has the CD and instructions.

This will only work with the 08-10 RC8R and 11-12 RC8R RS (Race Spec) – WILL NOT WORK WITH THE 11-12 RC8R STREET WITH DUAL FIRE HEADS (two plugs per cylinder)…

NOTE!!! I have a BRAND NEW in the sealed bag PUSH controller for this unit also. If you wish to buy with the set, please add $100.